Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Message From the Past

I received an email from myself today, one that I apparently put in some kind of e-time capsule. So, I guess it's an email from the past. It read:




To: tully.nick@gmail.com
From: capsule@forbes.net
Subject: Welcome to the future! (you jerk)
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 06:00:26 -0500 (EST)

Greetings from your past. In the fall of 2005, you agreed to receive
this message, which has been preserved for a year in the Forbes.com
E-Mail Time Capsule. For more details, visit http://www.forbes.com/capsule

Here is the text of your message:

you should go get a sandwich.

right now.

love,
nick





I don't really remember writing this email, much less putting it into a time capsule, but apparently not much has changed in me since the fall of 2005. I'm going to get a sandwich now.

No comments: