Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another Unemployment Movie List

I have once again found myself without steady work for an extended period of time. Keeping with tradition, I've made a list of all the movies I've watched in that time. I don't know when I'll start working again, so this list is incomplete.

Bruno
All Quiet on the Western Front
Near Dark
Obsessed
The Way of the Gun
High Plains Drifter
Rocky
Rocky 2
Rocky 3
Rocky 4
Heckler
Donnie Brasco
Sunset Blvd
There Will Be Blood
The Orphanage
Little Giants
The Men Who Stare At Goats
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
Seven Pounds
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
Money Train
Bad Boys
Beverly Hills Chihuahua
Hot Fuzz
The International
The Mist
Pearl Harbor
South Central
Stuck on You
Vanishing Point
A Very Sunny Christmas
Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia
Animal House
White Men Can't Jump
District 9
Avatar
The Road Warrior
Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
The Family Man
Arthur
The Wedding Singer
Harlem Nights
Brazil
My Cousin Vinnie
The Killer Elite
Like Father, Like Son
Daybreakers
Con Air
Requiem for a Dream
Youth in Revolt
World's Greatest Dad
Europa Europa
To Die For
Where The Wild Things Are
Creepshow
Wayne's World 2
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
It Might Get Loud
Zombieland
The Fan
History of the World: Part I
Escape from LA
Watchmen
Welcome Home, Roscoe Jenkins
The Strangers
Pride and Glory
The Rock
Tropic Thunder
Island of the Dead
Prey
The Jerk
Yes Man

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just watched "Sunset Blvd" the other day. One of my faves