Friday, October 24, 2008

Unemployed Movie List

Hello. I've been out of steady work for a little while. During this time, I've watched a lot of movies. Here is a list of the movies I've watched. I'll continue to update this list until I work more often.


Choke
The World's Fastest Indian
Rosemary's Baby
World Trade Center
Death Sentence
Eastern Promises
Sudden Death
The Assassination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford
30 Days of Night
Dracula: Dead and Loving It
Tropic Thunder
Zodiac
Lonesome Jim
Dan in Real Life
Robocop
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
Belly of the Beast
Live Free or Die Hard
Gremlins 2: The New Batch
Midnight Run
The Expanding Universe
Munich
Ocean's 13
Transformers
Event Horizon
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Marked for Death
The Brave One
Ratatouille
They Live
Ernest Rides Again
Eagle vs. Shark
Born on the Fourth of July
Cocaine Cowboys
Robocop 3
We Own The Night
The Ex
Next
End of Days
Dirty Work
Natural Born Killers
Man of the Year
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
Fear
Aliens
Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism
Above the Law
Atonement
The Warriors
The Shawshank Redemption

No comments: